Who is the Master Essay Writer?
While the Internet contains countless scores of professional essay writers, it seems unlikely that there is any particular master among them. Needless to say, there certainly is one here. The master essay writer is the member of our team who, through a series of tested metrics, we determine is the absolute best choice for writing your essay. We understand that every essay has parameters that even the most talented general writers cannot fulfill. To be a master not only takes skill, but also time and focus. Once the best person for the job is identified, their time belongs entirely to the task at hand. There is a yawning gulf between someone who is good at writing, knows relatively little about a topic, and has a million things to do, compared to someone is just as good at writing, but knows considerably more about a topic and can devote every ounce of attention to it. It is the difference between a professional and a master that we at essayswriters.biz consider to be a most important distinction.
Anyone searching for the best option should consider that there are many possibilities, but that their decision will require commitment. If they choose the wrong option, they will certainly lose money and possibly miss a deadline—both of which are unacceptable outcomes. The key is to look closely at what each online essay writer or writing service provides, whether they have evidence of success, and how much they will charge. Consider the possible avenues to take when facing an imminent deadline:
- Plagiarizing, or using another author’s work without their permission—easy to detect
- Asking a peer to write it, which is typically of poor quality—also very easy to detect
- Buying a pre-written essay online, which may be so off-topic, the professor won’t even accept it
- Commissioning an essay from a low-end source that is beneath the quality of what you can write
- Discovering your master essay writer atbiz and freeing up your schedule tonight
Steps of a Master
While all essay writers need to confront the proper steps of writing an essay at some point, only a master knows how to do them efficiently. Efficiency in writing an essay means avoiding repetition. If part of an essay requires considerably more time, it deserves to receive it. Essays that are rushed are likely to contain far more errors, and ultimately, they would actually take longer to write in order to match the quality of an efficiently written essay. Let’s consider what you are familiar with up to this point before divulging the secrets of mastery:
After the master has been selected, they organize your topic into segments.
- The first segment involves understanding the objective of the paper, understanding what the thesis requires, and creating a checklist for submission.
- The second segment centers on the research required, listing the sources required by the class, followed by sources either you or the master also suggest.
- The third segment consists in finding common strands in the research, including all points that are consistent and do not contradict each other. Even in a comparison essay, it is important to use common ground to structure the paper.
- The fourth segment consists in identifying major differences between sources. This is important even for analytical essays that do not require a conflict or comparison, because it will help ensure the accuracy of each claim.
- The fifth and final segment is simply a reiteration of the first, but refined with elements of the third and fourth. It is the outline, involving the thesis and all of the major claims and sources to back it up.
Now that the master essay writer has a roadmap of where to go, there are a few key points in which their expertise shines through.
- In the introduction, the confidence of the writer sidesteps any of the exuberant, overly erudite language that plagues amateur writing. Everything written has a purpose, and the reader basically trusts that the writer has a point to make.
- By the second body paragraph, any criteria or definitions the author plans to use are out of the way. Unless other concepts in the paper are absolutely required to understand additional ones, it is important to show a grasp of the basic material before any major argumentation is underway. Professors despise poor definitions and equivocation, so it is important to be clear and simple at the beginning.
- In the middle of the essay, the master ensures that if the reader were to jump back to the introduction, they would know instantly why the present topic belonged in the essay. If the reader is still tuned in at this point, they are much more likely to appreciate the depth of the essay than if they sense a tangent or disorganization.
- The conclusion brings a sense of satisfaction to the reader without making any preposterous claims or attempting any sentimental tricks. Academic depends on precision and honesty. The best way to check is to imagine making the statement directly to your professor and what his or her reaction would be.
If the ways of the master seem impressive or unattainable, remember that they can be yours anytime. Although there are many competent custom essay writers available, there is a risk that they have become too general and would not be as efficient at following the steps above, even if they know the basic idea.
As Sun Tzu said, “A good warrior always win. A great warrior wins with ease.” Only a master can write your essay as it deserves to be written: on time, with ease, and to the highest standard.